We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for Massage in Colombo, Sri Lanka

Which Colombo hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Los Angeles
1 post
Save Topic
Looking for Massage in Colombo, Sri Lanka

Here on business for 3 days want to get a good massage.

Ahungalla, Sri Lanka
Destination Expert
for Sri Lanka, Kalutara, Ahungalla
Level Contributor
5,458 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for Massage in Colombo, Sri Lanka

Hi there....

All the 4 & 5 star hotels have thier own Spas, maybe check out those, two very good ones can be found at Galle face Hotel, and further out of Colombo The Coconut Spa at Mount Lavinia Hotel...

Regards

Dave

Colchester
Level Contributor
898 posts
192 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for Massage in Colombo, Sri Lanka

Yes, good one at Galle Face Hotel and also, almost opposite this, in the Cinnamon Grand complex of hotel, shops and apartments there is a very upmarket, fairly new one. Sorry, I cannot remember what it is called. My advice is to check them out beforehand, if possible, as I once booked a place in Colombo on the Internet before arrival. It looked fairly swish but on arriving I found it to be rather grubby and unpleasant.

David.

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
326 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Looking for Massage in Colombo, Sri Lanka

Certainly agree with Dave regarding the Coconut Spa at Mount Lavinia Hotel. Definitely one of the best massages in SL...and great personal service. Even made it a point to go there just before leaving for my flight out of Sri Lanka.

Robbie

4. Re: Looking for Massage in Colombo, Sri Lanka

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 March 2011, 08:17