We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Business class lounge-heathrow-colombo?

Wembley, United...
Level Contributor
1,482 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Business class lounge-heathrow-colombo?

Has anybody flown Business class with Sri Lankan airlines from London Heathrow?, could you tell me which business class lounge you have access to at Heathrow and where it is situated please.

Fredericia, Denmark
Level Contributor
37,532 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Business class lounge-heathrow-colombo?

Hi,

SriLankan Airlines use 4deck Lounge in Terminal 4. It is usually quite close to the departure gate.

gosimply.com/airport-lounges/united-kingdom/…

Hans

Ahungalla, Sri Lanka
Level Contributor
5,466 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Business class lounge-heathrow-colombo?

Hi there...

Yep, it is 4Deck in T4, although last couple of times i have used it, the departure gate was FAR from being close.

These days lots of small airlines are using T4 and SriLankan's "usual" gates around the 10 to 14 numbers are full with those, last trip with SriLankan Airlines October 5th departed from gate 2, a good 10 minutes walk !

Regards

Ddave

Edited: 17 December 2010, 16:58
Wembley, United...
Level Contributor
1,482 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Business class lounge-heathrow-colombo?

Thanks guys-looks like I'll get a nice bit of exercise before my long haul flight : )

4. Re: Business class lounge-heathrow-colombo?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 June 2011, 05:23
Get answers to your questions about Colombo
Recent Conversations