We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Colombo Airport to Galle

Which Colombo hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Belgium
Level Contributor
4 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
Colombo Airport to Galle

Hi, if I use the E03 and then E01 to get from airport to Galle, is there a bus/shuttle service between the two expressways. I am a senior citizen and will have luggage, so don't want normal SL bus service. Also where do I get the 'luxury' coach for the E03 at the airport.

Colombo, Sri Lanka
Destination Expert
for Sri Lanka
Level Contributor
49,653 posts
174 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Colombo Airport to Galle

Stuthi ;-)

[Sandya] & <Erik>

Fredericia, Denmark
Level Contributor
37,532 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Colombo Airport to Galle

Yes, different people use different phonetics (in English) for Sinhalese. Most of what is written in the forum will not be understood by Lankans.

Hans

Bentota, Sri Lanka
Level Contributor
522 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Colombo Airport to Galle

Yes, just like any other non English language different people use different phonetic in English to translate to non English language - But not AGREED with you when you said MOST of what's written in the forum will not be understood by Lankans.

if you can think of few I will be glad to test myself .

Thanks

14. Re: Colombo Airport to Galle

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 July 2015, 06:16