We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

KE Travel in Uzbekistan

Florida
Level Contributor
13 posts
38 reviews
Save Topic
KE Travel in Uzbekistan

Has anyone used KE Travel for Uzbekistan? If so, what did you think of your trip. What about Mir or Geo Expeditions? I looked at KE and it seems appealing both for the price and the fact that you get to do some hiking, which seems like a nice break from just touring in cities and riding in a vehicle. Appreciate all responses.

Stroud, United...
Level Contributor
144 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: KE Travel in Uzbekistan

Hi Soccermom

KE are great. I'm not specifically sure about their expertise in Uzbekistan, but in the mountain and adventure countries of the world they're a big name. Mir are higher end, more tailored, probably more costly. I don't know Geo so well I'm afraid.

You could also travel with a local company - that definitely can save money.

all the best

Huw

Tashkent, Uzbekistan
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: KE Travel in Uzbekistan

Hello

Try to visit openuzbekistan.com not so bad tour company.

3. Re: KE Travel in Uzbekistan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 03 April 2014, 21:35
4. Re: KE Travel in Uzbekistan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 April 2015, 05:15