We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Uzbekistan travel company recommendations

Which Tashkent hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Barnstaple, United...
Level Contributor
106 posts
218 reviews
Save Topic
Uzbekistan travel company recommendations

Hello all,

Does anyone know of any respectable travel companies within Uzbekistan (Tashkent in particular) that can offer hotel reservations, airport transfers, flight tickets and guided tours please?

From browsing Google, Advantour, Orexca and Roxanatour seem to be three example companies. Has anyone made reservations with these companies in the past? Can anyone recommend any other genuine travel companies in Uzbekistan that can offer similar services?

Many thanks in advance.

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
1,123 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Uzbekistan travel company recommendations

See my previous post regarding Advantour here:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g293967-i9281-k587…

Termiz
Level Contributor
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Uzbekistan travel company recommendations

Yes of course! What`s happened?

Quezon City...
Level Contributor
70 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Uzbekistan travel company recommendations

I went with visit-uzbekistan.com

the trip was okay, visited all the major silk road cities. the only problem we had was in checking in for our intl flights in the airport though that was more of a codesharing problem between uzbek airways and malaysian airlines

by the way, i posted about my trip as well. you can read it here:

wanderme.wordpress.com/category/uzbekistan/

4. Re: Uzbekistan travel company recommendations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 December 2012, 14:19
Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
22 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Uzbekistan travel company recommendations

Hi, I can highly recommend Odil Akhmedov at Steppe Journeys. Odil used to work at Advantour but is now with a small, boutique agency. I have found his service outstanding - professional, reliable and very thorough.

sydney
Level Contributor
153 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Uzbekistan travel company recommendations

We went with Advantour earlier this year and they were excellent.

7. Re: Uzbekistan travel company recommendations

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 30 December 2012, 10:05
8. Re: Uzbekistan travel company recommendations

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 30 December 2012, 10:05
Brooklyn, New York
Level Contributor
30 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Uzbekistan travel company recommendations

Advantour , Orxca, Roxanatour, Vsit -Uzbekistan: - these companies are good, but there is no number one travel agency or the rate of travel agencies. In my opinion Mircorp is one of the reputable travel agency.

Level Contributor
39 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Uzbekistan travel company recommendations

I have got info from visit-uzbekistan and find that they are considerably cheaper than some of the other agencies. Wondering why? Perhaps because they are a local agency. You say they were ok - can you give me a little more information. Were the hotels ok - I have been quoted for mainly 3 star hotels. Also the transport between cities, guides. I hope to travel late April/May and have heard this is a good time to go. Would appreciate a bit more info about this agency - hoping you can help. Thanks a lot.

Get answers to your questions about Tashkent