We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Price of balloon ride in Cappadocia

Mount Dora, Florida
Level Contributor
14,158 posts
243 reviews
Save Topic
Price of balloon ride in Cappadocia

I have a friend traveling to Turkey at the end of the month. He and his wife would like to take the hot air balloon ride in Cappadocia, but they are curious about the average price of this adventure.

Does anyone know what one should budget for this experience? Also, is it necessary to make advanced reservations, and does anyone have a specific firm to recommend for this?

Cirali / Antalya
Destination Expert
for Antalya, Cirali
Level Contributor
12,956 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Price of balloon ride in Cappadocia

Hi BR,

There are many companies in Cappadocia but the two that stand out are Kapadokya Balloons and Goreme Balloons but do check around. And you can find their rates at these links.

www.kapadokyaballoons.com/index.php…

www.goremeballoons.com/flight-rates.htm

Hope this helps a bit,

CanMom

Cirali / Antalya
Destination Expert
for Antalya, Cirali
Level Contributor
12,956 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Price of balloon ride in Cappadocia

Sorry forgot to add...here are some comments on the Turkey Travel Planner web site from other travellers.

turkeytravelplanner.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php…

Fairbanks, Alaska
Level Contributor
119 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Price of balloon ride in Cappadocia

I just got a quote frm an agent in Goreme last week and they told me $180 for a 60 minute flight and $210 for a 90 minute flight with Goreme balloons.

Seattle
Level Contributor
4,398 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Price of balloon ride in Cappadocia

We are paying about $250 per person for our trip with Kappadokya Balloons (not sure of the spelling) in a few weeks. The person who helped us with that part of our trip said they were the best ones to go with. We've had it booked for months, but I don't know if that was really necessary.

Where are they staying? I've found the hotel we're staying at (Esbelli Evi) to be very helpful by email, answering questions about tours, etc.

Fairbanks, Alaska
Level Contributor
119 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Price of balloon ride in Cappadocia

Sorry, Looks like I mistyped. I should have said $180 for 60 minutes and $270 for 90 minutes.

6. Re: Price of balloon ride in Cappadocia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 August 2009, 21:18