We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

All inclusive family hotel with waterslides, any advice?

Glasgow
Level Contributor
157 posts
30 reviews
All inclusive family hotel with waterslides, any advice?

Hello

Can anyone recommend all inclusive family hotel in Turkey with water slides / aquapark? I am lost in choice - they all seem lovely and most have waterslides for the kids. We do not mind where we are in Turkey. Help!?

Many thanks

englanduk
Level Contributor
217 posts
1 review
1. Re: All inclusive family hotel with waterslides, any advice?

hi if u dont mind paying i suggest the marti hotel in icmeler its a resort in itself right on beach before booking anywhere in the search column top left of this page type in icmeler also olu deniz you can then view all the hotels read comments from people who have stayed there hotels in icmeler are marti marmaris palace turban palace there are two aquaparks in marmaris also lots of hotels in marmaris its a lot busier than icmeler depends what you want out of holiday both resorts have plenty of trips ie shows boat trips turkish bath mud bath beach sports as i say to everyone going to turkey for first time you will either love it or hate it if you like sun go in july august if not early september happy hunting good luck

Chester
Level Contributor
230 posts
62 reviews
2. Re: All inclusive family hotel with waterslides, any advice?

If you want water slides then the Aqua Fantasy in Kusadasi is the biggest. I cant comment on the quality of the hotel but the water park is excellent.

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
16,139 posts
133 reviews
3. Re: All inclusive family hotel with waterslides, any advice?

Take a look at the Royal wings in Lara beach near Antalya, that has a good selection of slides, it also has a lazy river, wave pool, huge trampolines and it own funfair! All for free!!

It is a 5 star hotel! It also has a games room with bowling alley(charge for this)The hotels are superb in lara!!I have not stayed at this hotel but done the tour of it!! The limak lara is another good choice and may be a cheaper option again 5 star, we went last summer and it has good slides but not the funfair!

4. Re: All inclusive family hotel with waterslides, any advice?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 September 2009, 23:19