We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nice in Antalya?

Tonsberg, Norway
5 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Nice in Antalya?

I've read so many different opinions from people being in Antalya. Alot of people reccomend staying in Kemer or Side instead of the noisy City of Antalya. Others say that the city is lovely, sceneric, generally a great place to stay.

I've planned to stay one week in Kemer, and one week in Antalya. In Antalya we're going to stay at the Sheraton Voyager.

What are your opinions of Antalya? Is it possible to combine nightlife, nice restaurants and an idyllic beach vacation with one week in Antalya? Or is it just a caotic, huge and a noisy city?

Pub Crawl Istanbul
Bar, Club & Pub Tours, City Tours, Night Tours
Piano Bar Selimiye
Jazz Clubs & Bars, Bars & Clubs, Piano Bars
runcorn
Destination Expert
for Belek
Level Contributor
505 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Nice in Antalya?

I think you have made the correct choice in hotels when in Antalya

2. Re: Nice in Antalya?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 November 2010, 06:21