We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Turkey's domestic rental car companies

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
63 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
Turkey's domestic rental car companies

Hello Experts:

I've been looking over a number of postings related to renting cars from local companies as opposed to the big chains.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g297992-i5989-k127…

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g297962-i772-k1400…

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g293969-i367-k6313…

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g780974-i21890-k44…

Although I've investigated all the links, I'm still hesitant in choosing one. I haven't really seen an informative reply reviewing anybody's experience using one of them.

Does anybody have any detailed feedback? Good or bad?

Thanks,

humbleinla

charlotte
Level Contributor
1,204 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Turkey's domestic rental car companies

Oscar and Pegasus are reputable companies.

Gocek, Turkey
Level Contributor
3,307 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Turkey's domestic rental car companies

There are many good, local companies, but they are local, so if you could say where you want to rent a car from then you should get some specific recommendations and opinions, but it's no use any of us recommended a company based in Bodrum for example, if you want to rent a car in Antalya.

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
63 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Turkey's domestic rental car companies

I sent a request to Oscar for a one way reservation between Izmir & Marmaris. Thanks for the tip!

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
63 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Turkey's domestic rental car companies

Hi Dudismo:

Looks like I have a problem. Oscar rejected my reservation, probably because I'm returning to a different place. Pegasus website won't allow the one way trip I need either. Is there any Turkish rental car company local to both Izmir and Marmaris that will allow this?

5. Re: Turkey's domestic rental car companies

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 October 2012, 02:18