We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Delphin Imperial

Wales
Level Contributor
24 posts
Delphin Imperial

Does anyone know when this hotel will be available to book in UK travel agents, e.g. Thomson, First Choice, Cook etc....

Burton upon Trent...
Level Contributor
3 posts
10 reviews
1. Re: Delphin Imperial

same here would love to go there next year,came back from Royal Holiday Palace last week and its going to look impressive when its finished.

uk
Level Contributor
1 post
123 reviews
2. Re: Delphin Imperial

looking forward to may 2012,,, first choice said they are going to take bookings soon..........

Wales
Level Contributor
24 posts
3. Re: Delphin Imperial

Awesome!! I will keep a look out on First Choice website =D Can't wait to see the finished hotel, it looks fantastic from the computerised images!

Wakefield,England
Level Contributor
9 posts
26 reviews
4. Re: Delphin Imperial

Hi, we are also are keeping our eye on the booking start date. we also stayed at the royal holiday palce and I think it should easily be comaparable. Its the price that might be a worry if its like the delphin palace. Thanks for the info King 2008 about first choice I will keep watching. Perhaps though if we are all watching we wont do ourselves any favours with putting the price up LOLx

Novi Sad
1 post
1 review
5. Re: Delphin Imperial

I have just return from Delphin diva premiere, according to information from staff they will open in march 2012.

Antalya
Level Contributor
7 posts
6. Re: Delphin Imperial

If you are worrying about the prices you may check them their early booking prices from their online reservation part of their website (www.delphinhotel.com)

essex
Level Contributor
6 posts
5 reviews
7. Re: Delphin Imperial

Having seen this being built last June when we visited the Concorde, we have been searching to see when it's going to open....just booked via the Delphin website, with a Thomas Cook day flight booked seperately - a week over the June half term works out just under £2000 for 2 adults and a 5 year old!

Fingers crossed it is complete by then!! :)

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
16,136 posts
133 reviews
8. Re: Delphin Imperial

We have just returned from Lara and went to have a look at the Imperial and it is looking impressive and imposing.Hard to imagine it would be ready for April but they seemed to be working hard on it. We went round to see it from the beach and the sand is piled ready and the pier base is constructed.The ferris wheel is erected and the water slides look finished. We did take some photos so will try to post them later in the week. The new hotel is beautifully painted with some gold areas and makes the Delphin Palace look drab we thought. It married in nicely with the Delphin Diva !

We stayed at the Royal Holiday Palace which was wonderful.

England
Level Contributor
11 posts
5 reviews
9. Re: Delphin Imperial

The official Delphin Imperial Hotel website states that it will be opening in May 2012. We have just booked a room via this link

https:/…

We paid around £1400 for 7 nights in July 2012 for 2 adults and 2 kids all inclusive, sea view room. This is a hell of a lot cheaper than the Diva and the Palace, plus it's a brand new hotel. Booked flights through easyjet for £1200 and the hotel arrange your transfers for €60. Been to the Delphin palace before and the transfers are 20 minutes, Lovely!

First choice and Thompson won't have this hotel listed hence why I booked direct and will do so from now on, much cheaper!

Hope this helps.

Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Level Contributor
1 post
21 reviews
10. Re: Delphin Imperial

The Delphin Imperial officially opened on Sunday for the first guests. I saw pictures taken on Sunday and i can say the rooms and the pools look as the project. If you wanna see the pictures you can find them here www.jeka.ro/Poze-DELPHIN-IMPERIAL-25719.aspx

So Good Luck on your journeys to this hotel and came back and share with us :)