We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ehic card

london
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Topic
ehic card

could someone please tell me whether you can use ehic cards in Turkey. I cannot find it on the list for countries that do use it or on the one for countries that don't.

Thanks.

Gloucester, United...
Level Contributor
1,028 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ehic card

i have always believed they are not valid in turkey as they are not in the eu (i could well be wrong though).

i carry mine with my passport wherever i go but would never travel anywhere abroad without good travel insurance.

Cheshire
Level Contributor
1,744 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ehic card

although we always have ours with us, I too believe they are not valid in Turkey, so just make sure you have good travel insurance to compensate.

3. Re: ehic card

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 October 2012, 05:19