We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Insure n go

Reading, United...
Level Contributor
708 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Insure n go

Has anyone used this insurance company for insurance. I have pre existing medical problems Any help appreciated. Thanks. Angie.

Woking, United...
Destination Expert
for Side
Level Contributor
6,207 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Insure n go

I have been using www.insureandgo.com for the past 7 years and now only pay £60 per annum for worldwide insurance. They do cover some pre-existing medical conditions too - hope yours is not too serious -

Reading, United...
Level Contributor
708 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Insure n go

Hi Angela got a really gd quote today just over £25 for the week. Just waiting for saga to ring as have used them before. No nothing too serious but I feel if I speak direct it's easier to sort out on line. Angie. Guess where I'm off to????

Bodrum City, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Gumbet
Level Contributor
5,580 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Insure n go

I can highly recommend Insure n Go - had cause to use them last year for a serious illness and repatriation home and they were great.

Jak xx

england
Level Contributor
9,752 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Insure n go

blondi ,,have used them thay were ok. but after one good claim, thay not want to know when i wanted to renew,it ,,,,SO then i got COLUMBUS, TRAVEL INS, i got sick in kusadasi had to spend a few days in hospital,the saydem,clin in kus was very good columbus payed out right away for the 3 day stay,no probs but make sure u use a tourist clin./hospital thay sort it all out for u. it was the..same with them trying renew,ing poll after the claim ,,sorry thay are saying,,so now i with ALLCLEAR..HOLLIDAY INS,,,look on travelsupermarket, and click on there pre med link. when u see the holliday ins add,,,,thay put on a form for u to fill in with your med cond.ish then u press finished button and UP POPS what ins comps ,will ins u saves a lot of messing around bye

Edited: 15 August 2012, 18:28
england
Level Contributor
9,752 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Insure n go

ps,,ang,,,the ins comps not cheap but with pre med condish,,,,its better u pay for a good one,, not the cheapest,, its costly getting sick in turkey for a tourist,,, bye x

Ipswich, United...
Level Contributor
77 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Insure n go

Hi i have used insure & go but last year they changed their questionaire for pre existing conditions and wouldnt cover me. I now use "Insure With" and it only cost me £36 for a week in Turkey although they wont cover me if i have to cancel my holiday due to my pre existing conditions.

Isle of Wight...
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Insure n go

Hi, I have been with Insure n go for years but never had to claim. Last year our hotel room was broken into and all our valuables stolen and this insurance has been crap! They won't pay out on hardly anything! Be very careful when you take out these policies to make sure all you need is covered. Go over it with a fine tooth comb and don't take anything for granted because I can guarantee they will worm their way out of it! I will never insure through them again and will make sure no-one I know does either!........ever heard of the saying 'it's not worth the paper it's written on!'

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
5,168 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Insure n go

Denise.Valuables must be locked in a safe before any insurance company will compensate for any loss.

They wont consider a claim for belongings locked in a suitcase.

London
Destination Expert
for Gumbet, Bitez
Level Contributor
9,736 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Insure n go

I have used Insure & Go for years now and they have been great.

10. Re: Insure n go

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 January 2014, 05:16