We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can anyone recommend a good tour company in Turkey

La Quinta...
Level Contributor
4 posts
210 reviews
Save Topic
Can anyone recommend a good tour company in Turkey

We will be cruising and would like to use a private tour company in Turkey. Any recommendations? How about Athens?

Kusadasi Private Ephesus Tours
Cultural Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Private Tours, Archaeology Tours, Shopping Tours
Gorgeous Tour - Daily Tours
Historical & Heritage Tours, Private Tours, 4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours, Balloon Rides, Sightseeing Tours
MyTrip Travel
Sightseeing Tours, Private Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Balloon Rides
Daily Istanbul Tours
Private Tours, Walking Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Shopping Tours, City Tours
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
39,238 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Can anyone recommend a good tour company in Turkey

Moonstone, welcome to Turkey.

I do not use tour operators but here are some good tour companies that are recommended by Tom Brosnahan, a well known travel writer and former author of Lonely Planet Turkey: "www.turkeytravelplanner.com/tourop/index.html".

good luck,

Austin, Texas
Level Contributor
201 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Can anyone recommend a good tour company in Turkey

Check out "Indian Panorama". My group used them in May of 2011 and were not disappoined. They were not the cheapest nor were they the highest in their quote, but they have many great reviews on TA and we were not disappointed.

Williams Lake...
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Can anyone recommend a good tour company in Turkey

Yes. I went on a land tour in early October, 2013. The tour company is Dos Plumas. They seem to specialize in small group and private tours. There were 11 people on my tour. We Visited Istanbul (stunning), Capadoccia (overwhelming) and Ephesus/ Hieropolis (fun and remarkable). All hotels, transportation and guides were arranged, and they were all good. There were a couple of very minor glitches that do not keep me from highly recommending this company. They were helpful from my first inquiry to my departure. We only had 10 days, which is way too short, but boy,did we ever see alot of wonderful places and things. Too bad Turkey is such a long flight away ! because I would like to go back for a longer time and include some slower time in Istanbul and then some Mediterranean coast time

4. Re: Can anyone recommend a good tour company in Turkey

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 October 2014, 04:19
Our community is here to help!
Ask questions, get advice and more from travellers like you.
Join TripAdvisor