We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Turkey tours

Bogota, Colombia
1 post
Save Topic
Turkey tours

Hello everyone!!

I am new to this page and have found it very helpful, My boyfriend and i are planing a trip to Turkey in june, the idea is to do 4 days Istambul, 2 days capadoccia, one day ephesus (While staying in kusadasi), one day pamukale (While staying in kusadasi) and one day in a tour to Didyma, Priene and Miletus (also sleeping in kusadasi). My question is wheter to do the last tour (priene,Miletus and didyma) or if it is enough of ruins with ephesus and hiera polis (pamukale) and should stay instead in the beach in kusadasi (if it is any good) or any other nice beach near by.

Thanks!

Istanbul, Turkey
Level Contributor
17,579 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Turkey tours

These three sites are lesser ones but very interesting to see(and you see some nice scenery too)so yes,they are worth seeing IMHO.But only you know how much history you want to see and whether you'll be starting to feel'ruined out' by then :)

Kuşadası is a very busy commercial resort and will be busy by June but if you want a beach then it is there.A beach is a beach,just some sand and the sea,you can visit one anywhere in the world but these ancient historical sites cannot be seen everywhere.

Why not wait until you are there and see how you feel?A day tour to Priene,Miletus and Didyma can be booked in the town even as late as the evening before hand,you don't need to decide before then.

Edited: 22 May 2013, 06:14
2. Re: Turkey tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 May 2014, 05:17