We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rhodes to Bodrum

Chicago, Illinois
5 posts
Save Topic
Rhodes to Bodrum

Hi all,

I am looking for a ferry to take from Rhodes to Bodrum on Monday, August 5th. Does anyone know if there is a ferry for that day, or have any links to timetables/online booking? I took a look at Bodrum Express and did not see a timetable for anything but the Bodrum-Kos route, even though they advertise Rhodes as well ...

Kayakoy, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
9,265 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rhodes to Bodrum

As far as İ know you can only travel from Kos to Bodrum, and from Rhodes to Marmaris and Fethiye.

Hope it will work out for you!

Bodrum
Destination Expert
for Bodrum City
Level Contributor
1,591 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rhodes to Bodrum

Here is a link to the schedule: www.bodrumferryboat.com/en/calendar.asp

You might be better off getting the hydrofoil to Marmaris and then taking a bus to Bodrum if it's a Monday.

3. Re: Rhodes to Bodrum

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 June 2014, 05:18