We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

resort for 2014

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
119 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
resort for 2014

Hello

I am already thinking of my 2014 holiday and am looking for destinations. This year we have been to Akyaka, Mugla and really enjoyed it. Does anyone know of any resorts which are similsr to Akyaka. I dont mind which airport but would like the transfer to be a maximum of 2 hours. Also, my Turkish is limited, so somewhere where someone in restsurants etc speaks English would be a bonus.

Thank you

London
Destination Expert
for Gumbet, Bitez
Level Contributor
9,687 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: resort for 2014

There are some nice resorts on the Bodrum Peninsula that might suit you. Maybe Bitez or Yalikavak, or if you want something more traditional you could loook at Ortakent, Gundogan, Torba or Gumusluk. You will find some people who speak English in all these resorts and they are all within an hour of the airport.

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
1,990 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: resort for 2014

Have you thought about Cirali?

Sel

rotherham
Level Contributor
3,755 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: resort for 2014

We like the resorts on the Bodrum Peninsula aswell,but you might like to also look at Adrasan in the Antalya area..

Wendy

4. Re: resort for 2014

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 July 2014, 06:21