We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

guest add in room turkey suntopia tropical

Swansea, Wales...
6 posts
1 review
Save Topic
guest add in room turkey suntopia tropical

I am going to turkey in 4 weeks for 7 nights however my boyfriend can only come out for 4 nights while I'm there. I have a family suite booked and travel agent I'm booked with have said there would be no problem for him to go in with me for his length of stay. No one is able to give me a rough estimate of how much per day it would cost him as his flight is sorted. It is just food and room.

Would be very grateful if someone could tell me a rough amount for his 4 days.

Have been told to ask when I arrive but would like a rough figure.

Thank you

Southport, United...
Level Contributor
2,156 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: guest add in room turkey suntopia tropical

Have you tried contacting the hotel? .....................

http://www.suntopiahotels.com/contact-us

Swansea, Wales...
6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: guest add in room turkey suntopia tropical

Yes we have. Just can't get any sense out of them.

London
Destination Expert
for Gumbet, Bitez
Level Contributor
9,714 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: guest add in room turkey suntopia tropical

Surely if you have already booked and paid for the room they wont charge extra for him to stay?

Swansea, Wales...
6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: guest add in room turkey suntopia tropical

That's what I thought but I think it will because he will eating as an all inclusive guest so I'm thinking maybe 20 quid per day max!

Swansea, Wales...
6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: guest add in room turkey suntopia tropical

Going to be 62 pounds a night! Quite shocked as I've already paid supplements on my room.

6. Re: guest add in room turkey suntopia tropical

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 August 2014, 06:20