We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tourist visa after resignation from job

Hyderabad, Andhra...
1 post
Save Topic
Tourist visa after resignation from job

I want a tourist visa for 1 week in Turkey. One of my friend in Turkey has invited me as a sponsor. I have resigned from my work and currently I am unemployed. I have sufficient funds to support my travel. Is it necessary and binding that I need to be employed in India to get a tourist visa, and a vacation letter. I have traveled to Turkey 3 months before on tourist visa, but that time I was employed and I had a vacation letter and NOC issued from work place.

Mentioned in this post
Turkey
Turkey
Europe
Istanbul, Turkey
Level Contributor
17,579 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tourist visa after resignation from job

You need to contact your nearest Turkish Consulate for official advice on this question.Here on the forum we are just travellers like you and cannot give a firm official answer to a question like this.

Even someone else who has been is a similar position could only say what happened to them but visa application cases are generally looked at individually,so what happened to one person may not happen to you and vice versa.

2. Re: Tourist visa after resignation from job

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 September 2014, 06:21