Me and my fiance are planning our honeymoon in Turkey in March 2014. Date would be most probably from 7th March to 15th March.
We both are found of culture, history , beaches and good food and as per my research on Turkey, I found that Turkey can offer us exactly what we are looking for but how shall we start? Like hotels, Transportation, cost and etc.
So need expert advice on the below points,
* How is weather in Turkey in March
* What would it cost us for a nice honeymoon in Turkey.
* As we don't speak Turkish, Would it cause any hassles.
* Mode of Transportation to commute between the cities.
* Is Istanbul, Antalya and Capadocia a good choice as per our interest mentioned here.
* Is 5 nights enough to explore these 3 cities.
Hope to hear from you guys soon.
Take Care.Edited: 13 November 2013, 19:55