We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help with applying for an e-visa

london
Level Contributor
191 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Help with applying for an e-visa

Hi everyone,

I am applying for an e-visa at the site https://www.evisa.gov.tr/.

On the site, there is a confusing question: Type of supporting doc and Supporting Doc from.

In the 'Supporting doc from', they only list a few countries like Austrialia, UK, while my country is not in the list.

So what should I choose?

My sincere thanks,

Kayakoy, Turkey
Level Contributor
2,786 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help with applying for an e-visa

What nationality are you ?

london
Level Contributor
191 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help with applying for an e-visa

Thanks. I hold a Vietnamese passport.

Cirali / Antalya
Destination Expert
for Antalya, Cirali
Level Contributor
12,808 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Help with applying for an e-visa

Vietnam: Ordinary passport holders are required to have visa to enter Turkey. These passport holders with a valid Schengen or OECD member's visa or residence permit may get their one month period single entry e-Visas via the website www.evisa.gov.tr.

mfa.gov.tr/visa-information-for-foreigners.e…

Cirali / Antalya
Destination Expert
for Antalya, Cirali
Level Contributor
12,808 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Help with applying for an e-visa

mfa.gov.tr/data/…vize-harc-miktarlari-en.pdf

you will notice on the link I shared above that if you apply online for the E-visa it will be cheaper than at the port of entry or at the airport..so be aware..on or after April 11th

FEES FOR VISA ON ARRIVAL

TO TURKISH AIRPORTS

AS OF 11 APRIL 2014

for example if you are a canadian citizen and buy your e-visa in advance you will pay 60 $ however if you wait until your arrival at the airport it will cost 70$

18. CANADA 60 $ 70 $/ 50 € / 45 £

92. UNITED KINGDOM 20 $ 30 $ / 25 € / 20 £

93. U.S.A 20 $ 30 $ / 25 € / 20 £

6. AUSTRALIA 60 $ 70 $/ 50 € / 45 £

the same is for US citizens ( 20 $ online with e-visa or 30 $ at the airport )

the same is for UK citizens ( 20 $ online with e-visa or 30 $ at the airport - OR / 25 € / 20 £)

for . AUSTRALIA 60 $ with e-vsa or at the point of entry to Turkey - 70 $/ 50 € / 45 £

5. Re: Help with applying for an e-visa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 February 2015, 06:18