We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

turkey evisa

accrington
5 posts
1 review
Save Topic
turkey evisa

can you help me please im trying to get me a visa online for turkey and it wont accept my card. I have a debit card and it only lets me put in 13 digits for the card number is this a website fault or are credit card numbers shorter?.ive emailed the turkish foreign office asking and there reply was use a different card it doesn't have to be on my name.if it is credit cards only does anybody know a way round this.

thankyou in advance.

London, United...
Level Contributor
4,368 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: turkey evisa

When are you actually traveling, you can only apply 3 months before travel. Don't know if this is the reason :-)

accrington
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: turkey evisa

hi I sm travelling on 25th of april I've actually solved the problem now.it is an issue with the mobile site it wouldn't let me enter all the card digits. thankyou anyway :-)

London, United...
Level Contributor
4,368 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: turkey evisa

Glad you got sorted :-)

welsh in san...
Level Contributor
12 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: turkey evisa

I am trying to get a Evisa for turkey but the list of countries doesn't include turkey and the documents list doesn't include visa?? Anyone know what I should do please?

London, United...
Level Contributor
6,750 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: turkey evisa

Firstly Milly, are you using the right website? This is the official Turkish Government site - use others at your own risk, and they will charge you an arm and a leg!

https://www.evisa.gov.tr/en/

Now, you are applying for a visa to visit Turkey....

And they are asking about what country are you from..... if you hold a British passport ( and that is the document you will use to enter the country) then put UK in the country box.

Let us know if you have any further problems!!

Bury St Edmunds...
Level Contributor
2 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: turkey evisa

Having the same problem, used your link and Turkey does not show up. The list reads Turkmenistan, Turkish Republic Of Northern Cyprus Turkmenistan which one do i use ??

Hebden Bridge...
Level Contributor
6,257 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: turkey evisa

@Rebecca R

Assuming you are a UK passport holder? In which case you enter United Kingdom, as per Attaqul's reply #5.

London, United...
Level Contributor
6,750 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: turkey evisa

REbecca - just read what I replied in the last post. Repeated here:

"you are applying for a visa to visit Turkey....

And they are asking about what country are you from..... if you hold a British passport ( and that is the document you will use to enter the country) then put UK in the country box."

simple really!

Bury St Edmunds...
Level Contributor
2 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: turkey evisa

Many thank's everyone simple mistake of thinking you put where you are going not where you are from in the first stage, it is Monday ;-))

Colchester, United...
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: turkey evisa

Hi I have purchased my visa from the website, firstly I did individual ones instead of a family one, does it matter? I also put my mums maiden name instead of her full name will that matter? Will I have to repurchase them?