We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Itinerary help ???

ny
Level Contributor
414 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Itinerary help ???

[cochin321]

bycochin321

ONLINE NOW

a minute ago

Im planning a trip to Turkey and have come up with this itinerary so far. Asking all of you to make comments and questions to make sure its sounds feasible. Thanks for your input.. Dec 21 Day 1 Arrive Istanbul 9:25PM Day 2 Fly D: 9:55am Istanbul to Ataturk (Capp) Arrive 11:15am Day 3 Cappadocia Day 4 Cappadocia late bus to Antalya Day 5 Antalya Day 6 Antalya Day 7 Antalya Late bus to Pamukkle Day 8 Pamukkle Late bus to Selcuk Day 9 Kusadasi/Ephesus Day 10 Kusadasi/Ephesus Day 11 (Dec 31) Izmir to Balikesir Balikesir to Bandirma Bandirma to Istanbul via boat Day 12 Istanbul Day 13 Istanbul Day 14 Istanbul Day 15 Depart Questions are 1) Sleep in airport in the terminal or nearby hotel ? 2) During this time of year can i expect night buses leaving Cappadocia to Antalya ? Bus schedules aren't available yet 3) I know time is rushed in each place but i like to get in , see, and keep moving along. Is the breakdown of each place somewhat feasible ? 4) Do the seats on the buses recline so you can sleep ? 5) which area to stay when visiting Kusadasi /Ephesus .? Any other thoughts would be appreciated...thanks..:)

Istanbul
Level Contributor
2,092 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Itinerary help ???

If I were you I would fly from Izmir back to Istanbul. You're wasting time going to Bandirma etc with the boat and bus.

2. Re: Itinerary help ???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 March 2015, 06:16