We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

21st birthday in olu deniz.

Manchester
Level Contributor
11 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
21st birthday in olu deniz.

Hi,

It's my 21st at the end of May. We have just decided we want to go away, and through a recommendation have decided on olu deniz.

I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions, where to stay, what to do, how to save money etc.

We are on a very right budget for the actual holiday, about £250-£300 each which I have found online. We don't want a party capital, I just want to go to a beach everyday and drink cocktails, and do the occasional activity.

Has anybody got any suggestions?

Thanks!

Istanbul
Level Contributor
2,045 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 21st birthday in olu deniz.

I think it's a good choice. Lots of places for cocktails and nice beaches.

Have a look on sunshine.co.uk for cheap hotels.

I'd suggest staying down in Olu Deniz rather than up in Hisaronu because then you can walk to the beach and pop back to your hotel if you want to (rather than getting the minibus or taxis).

Maybe stay in an apartment if you want to save money, then you can make your own food and not have to eat out for every single meal.

2. Re: 21st birthday in olu deniz.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 April 2015, 05:16