We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Planning a very short trip!

Istanbul
Level Contributor
2,197 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Planning a very short trip!

Hi, I have a friend from the UK visiting next month. She arrives and leaves from Dalyan airport, arriving late on a Wednesday evening and leaving late on the Sunday evening.

I want to show her as much as possible but four days isn't enough, plus I'm sure she also wants to relax and not just race around, sleeping in different places every night.

Also, on the Saturday, we need to be in Kalkan for a pre-arranged birthday boat trip. Kalkan seems far from everywhere else. She also needs to get back to the airport on Sunday evening. We could stay in Kalkan or we could go to Fethiye.

I'm sure she'd like Dalyan, Olu Deniz, Kayakoy, Patara, Sakklikent, kayakying at Kekova, but we just don't have time. If anyone can help with a travel plan that doesn't involve too much traipsing around on buses, I'd be really grateful!

1. Re: Planning a very short trip!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 May 2015, 07:16