We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Visa

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Visa

Has anyone had problems online getting their Turkish visa? I don't get the email to pay when I apply. I used the contact us on the website and they have replied saying there can be a problem with btinternet email addresses. Can you still get the visa in the airport on arrival? Any advice appreciated.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
865 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Visa

Can you get on Internet on gmail or hotmail. These appear to go through ok! Good luck

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
865 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Visa

Sorry, in answer to your initial question you can still obtain a visa at airport but it will be £20 if from uk.

lancashire
Level Contributor
75 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Visa

So many conflicting reports about e visa etc, can you still get through the old way and how much are e visas ?

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
865 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Visa

Alibag, E visa approx £12.50 , rate changes as its paid in dollars

At airport till Dec 2014. £20.

Southport, United...
Level Contributor
2,239 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Visa

Everything you need to know about the e visa, and the correct website from which to apply for it.

https://www.evisa.gov.tr/en/info/

https://www.evisa.gov.tr/en/tour/

Sittingbourne...
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: Visa

Hello

I have the same problem trying to get my Turkish Visa. I am not getting the email to my BT internet address. What did you do to resolve the problem ? Thanks Barb

Southport, United...
Level Contributor
2,239 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Visa

Several people have had problems getting the e mail sent to a bt internet address. It seems that you need to use a gmail address instead............

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g811172-i12779-k…

Aylesbury
Level Contributor
1 post
14 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Visa

I've tried three times.The email in reply does arrive, three days later in the middle of the night. By the time I read it I'm already timed out for a reply. Friends have the same problem. The Turkish Foreign ministry send me a standard reply saying I should get a new internet provider. BT say it's not their fault.

London, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
86 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Visa

Hi I tried on 2 different bt internet email addresses and they do not come through for 24hrs or more for some reason which is too late as they have to be replied to within 1 hr. I tried with gmail and came through instantly as suggested by other posts so many thanks for that. all sorted now. costs $20 around £11.50 on statement.

10. Re: Visa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 July 2015, 07:15