We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Want to come to turkey

Karachi, Pakistan
2 posts
Want to come to turkey

I am planning to come to visit turkey for he first time in march with 5 of my doctorsand i want to visit Istanbul and cappadocia is 4 nights and 2 nights cappadocia enough ? And can i do all activities in march? And please tell me how to explore instanbul ? How can i plan my trip ? Do they have good travel planners in istanbul ? Or do i have to hire a guide ? I have many questions regarding that lol

7 replies to this topic
Istanbul
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
41,711 posts
67 reviews
1. Re: Want to come to turkey

"I am planning to come to visit turkey for he first time in march with 5 of my doctors....."?

Are you accompanied by 5 doctors to Turkey?

enigma...

Brighton and Hove...
Level Contributor
7,806 posts
3 reviews
2. Re: Want to come to turkey

I imagined he meant to say 5 of my "daughters"

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
2,060 posts
35 reviews
3. Re: Want to come to turkey

He might be bringing Doctors with him

Aberdeen, Scotland
Destination Expert
for Aberdeen
Level Contributor
8,014 posts
44 reviews
4. Re: Want to come to turkey

Whether daughters or doctors, 4+2 nights will be pretty rushed. If possible, allow a minimum of 4- 5 full days in Istanbul, and 3 - 4 full days in Cappadocia.

You don’t need a guide and the best travel planner is yourself, as you will know better than anyone else how you would like to spend your time, providing you do the research necessary, Use the many aids available to you - buy a good guide book, browse the Istanbul and Cappadocia forums, Trip reports and Things to Do sections of this website, google www.turkeytravelplanner website, use online flight and hotel search engines...

5. Re: Want to come to turkey

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 November 2017, 17:06
Edited: 07 November 2017, 17:06

6. Re: Want to come to turkey

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 November 2017, 17:06

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
113 posts
7. Re: Want to come to turkey

Most of the sites are walking distance. Lot of holy sites as well. Aya Sofia and Topkapi palace and blue Mosque close to each other and walking distance.

Sayidina Ayoub Ansari Ra can be reached by Taxi from Sultanahm maybe 20 mins or so depending on traffic or by ferry from Eminonou. Lot more Sahabi 29 buried near Ayub Ayansaray area as well.

There is go karting near Olivia shopping centre maybe 15 mins away. Price is good as well.

Reply to: Want to come to turkey
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted