We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Turkish baths??

Michigan Center...
Level Contributor
94 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Turkish baths??

are the turkish bath really something to do ??if so which ones

Desborough, United...
Level Contributor
281 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Turkish baths??

I always make a point of going to a Turkish Bath(hamam) wherever I am in Turkey.There are 2 main ones in Istanbul,both are the same price and within 5 minutes of each other.The one that I went to was the Ceberlitas Baths.Hamams are the same routine all over Turkey and this was no exception.The bit I enjoyed most was relaxing in the main part of the baths,lying on a marble platform looking up at the sun streaming in and watching it move around the room as time went on.Don't miss having a bath,it's a good experience and relaxing and also gets you super clean!

Michigan Center...
Level Contributor
94 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Turkish baths??

how much should a turkish bath cost and should you tip and how much???

3. Re: Turkish baths??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 October 2009, 09:19