I and my wife will be in Istanbul from April 8-12th. I have the following questions:
1. How is the weather? What kind of warm clothing do we need?
2. We plan to stay in Sultanahmet area. I am looking for hotels with best rooftop views/location. I am considering 2 nights in Sultanhan, followed by 2 nights in blue house or seven hills/dersaadet ....
3. Can we go to the Galata Mevlevihanesi whirling dervishes around this time (Thu, Fri or Sat)?
4. We are mostly vegetarians (eat only Chicken) ... any restaurant recommendations?
5. Is Kanlica yogurt available in Istanbul or do we need to go to Kanlica? Heard great things about it.
Thanking your responses in advance. Any other tips welcome.