We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cem Sultan Hotel still open?

Sunnyvale
Level Contributor
5 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Cem Sultan Hotel still open?

I will try to call them but (1) at the end of last month, their security certificate lapsed, and (2) their website went down about a week ago. Are they still open for business? Has there been a change of ownership? Will they honor existing reservations??? Veneer.com is still booking rooms for this hotel....

Anyone who has stayed their recently know what's going on?

Istanbul
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
38,877 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cem Sultan Hotel still open?

Hi TomatoGoddess,

I called Cem Sultan for you and asked them about the situation. They are changing website hosts so they are down. Tomorrow or the latest the day after their website will be up. If you google and click "cache" you will see excellent promotional rates for singles at 35 Euros/night and regular 45 Euros/night. You can call them too.

good luck,

enigma...

Sunnyvale
Level Contributor
5 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cem Sultan Hotel still open?

Thanks so much for making the call on my behalf! This is very good news.

Mumbai, India
Level Contributor
160 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cem Sultan Hotel still open?

I tried to open the web site through the cache of google search and the page did not open.

Can you please give me their phone numbers & email address. Iam looking for a double room for the 1st week of May.

4. Re: Cem Sultan Hotel still open?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 October 2009, 22:18