We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Amisos Boutique Hotel

Which Istanbul hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Wellington, Florida
Level Contributor
915 posts
152 reviews
Save Topic
Amisos Boutique Hotel

Has anybody being at this hotel recently? Its ranked in the 300s in TA but all reviews rave about this place. I have been to their website and their rooms look gorgeous...

Thanks,

Montbéliard
Level Contributor
1,003 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Amisos Boutique Hotel

You know even on the website of the worth hotels rooms seem gorgeous and nice. That's the problem.

Montbéliard
Level Contributor
1,003 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Amisos Boutique Hotel

They have a bar ground floor so you have to consider that you may hear people and music late at night.

Perrysburg, Ohio
Level Contributor
3,165 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Amisos Boutique Hotel

I had a peek into a couple of rooms at the Amisos in July 2007, which was a few months after the hotel had been completely renovated. The rooms looked lovely. The NorthShield Pub (a fun place with decent food) is located on the ground floor of the hotel, and there's a tram stop right outside the door.

Wellington, Florida
Level Contributor
915 posts
152 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Amisos Boutique Hotel

Thanks for the input. Have you been in this hotel? Would you suggest another one? I am looking for something in the historic area that is not expensive but not as basic as the Tulip.

Thanks

Montbéliard
Level Contributor
1,003 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Amisos Boutique Hotel

Hotels where I slept and was satisfied : peninsula (basic but very good value for money)

Angel home

Historia

Alaturka

Grand Peninsula (same boss as peninsula hotel)

Other places are always said as good ones by forumers: apricot, empress zoé, osmanhan.

Next time I'll go in istanbul I may try Osmanhan or go back to Grand Peninsula.

Sceaux, France
Level Contributor
1,905 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Amisos Boutique Hotel

Hi next to amissos , try the YASMAK SULTAN which is a good one.

Perrysburg, Ohio
Level Contributor
3,165 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Amisos Boutique Hotel

Yes, I've been in the hotel...I asked to see a couple of the rooms and, as I said above, they looked lovely. I haven't stayed there, though...just took a look at the rooms during one of my visits to the North Shield.

Perrysburg, Ohio
Level Contributor
3,165 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Amisos Boutique Hotel

While you're hotel hunting, make sure to check out the travelers' photos in addition to the photos the hotels post. Most TA hotel pages have a link to travelers' photos at the top right-hand side of the page inside a box with "Ratings, Details, Photos, Map." Unfortunately, the Amisos doesn't have travelers' photos, but most other hotels do. You'll get a much more realistic idea of what the rooms actually look like.

Wellington, Florida
Level Contributor
915 posts
152 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Amisos Boutique Hotel

Thanks to all! We received a very tempting offer of 100 euros/night for their Moderne Suite. Any thoughts about staying is Taksim versus Sultanahment? Anybody knows anything about this property?

Thanks,

Wellington, Florida
Level Contributor
915 posts
152 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Amisos Boutique Hotel

That would be the Suite Home at the square