We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

And now the finalists...

Wellington, Florida
Level Contributor
915 posts
155 reviews
Save Topic
And now the finalists...

After reading hundreds of reviews, I have come to two finalists. Both hotels are offering me the same price and free airport pickup. I am torn between the two, please help me with any insights regarding:

location, condition of rooms, etc.

The two hotels are

Sumengen (Sea View room with jacuzzi)

Seven Hills (De luxe suite).

Many thanks!

Wellington, Florida
Level Contributor
915 posts
155 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: And now the finalists...

PS.: This is a special, second honeymoon stay, so ambiance is a plus!

Montbéliard
Level Contributor
1,003 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: And now the finalists...

I if really had to choose between the two, I would choose the Sumengen room .

Sceaux, France
Level Contributor
1,905 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: And now the finalists...

I ould say sumengen too.

Wellington, Florida
Level Contributor
915 posts
155 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: And now the finalists...

Pour quoi?

Montbéliard
Level Contributor
1,003 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: And now the finalists...

I don't know. I just look at the photos and I saw the room with Jacuzzi, I found it more pleasant than those in Seven Hill. Also prices in Seven Hills seem to be very very high.

I slpet once at Historia, next door to Sumengen. Location is quite quiet, except railway not far behind hotel, but in fact it was not an issue. Trains stop at 24 pm and start at 6 am. I'm a light sleeper and it NEVER woke me up. And in the day you hear something but it's not a strong noise at all.

Sceaux, France
Level Contributor
1,905 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: And now the finalists...

Pourquoi? The first time someone ask why.Parceque ce qui est petit est mignon.They both have good reviews, seven hills is biger the location is nice too.Now it's up o you.

Tehran, Iran
Destination Expert
for Tehran
Level Contributor
423 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: And now the finalists...

Hi

I suggest you to book on sumengen and have a dinner or cup of coffee some afternoons on Seven Hills rooftop

Sceaux, France
Level Contributor
1,905 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: And now the finalists...

good idea, the roof bar is very nice.

Surrey, UK
Level Contributor
7,098 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: And now the finalists...

I think you just have to go with your instinct. Look at the TA reviews for both hotels (although both have been refurbished recently, so only the most recent reviews will be relevant - and pay more attention to people who are regulars on TA or have reviewed other hotels), and have a good look at their web site.

Decide which one appeals to you the most - they are very different in style, so see which one grabs you. While they are both the same price, try and look between the lines as to which one gives you more for your money (bigger room, better view etc). Also take into account the feel you have got from them in your communications.....

The bottom line is that they are both excellently located, near restaurants and bars, near the tram stop and near the sights, and you would have a wonderful stay in either so once you have read all the reviews and poured over the websites, it comes down to the heart and not the head to make the final decision.....!

Wellington, Florida
Level Contributor
915 posts
155 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: And now the finalists...

Thank you very much for all your help. If I could, I would send a rose to each of you!