We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotels close to Blue Mosque or Basilica cistern

Which Istanbul hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
LATVIA
Level Contributor
31 posts
Save Topic
hotels close to Blue Mosque or Basilica cistern

Hi! I am visiting Istanbul in October.Have planned to walk much,so would like to be my hotel close to Blue Mosque or Basilica Cistern as ossible.I am interested in 3* hotels.Would be glad to hear any sugesstions.

Istanbul
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
36,567 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hotels close to Blue Mosque or Basilica cistern

Hi illyona,

Apricot, Hanedan, Grand Peninsula, Alaturca, Osmanhan and Sebnem are all hotels close to Blue Mosque and Basilica Cistern. Read their reviews at the TA hotel reviews section. They have also been recommended by our forumites at different times.

enigma...

LATVIA
Level Contributor
31 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: hotels close to Blue Mosque or Basilica cistern

Hi Enigma!Thanks for the recomendations!I'll chech the hotels.Have a nice day!

Manchester
Level Contributor
34 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: hotels close to Blue Mosque or Basilica cistern

the Ambassador is extremely convenient, with an excellent breakfast, and very near the tram but in a very quiet street.

Mission Viejo...
Level Contributor
103 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: hotels close to Blue Mosque or Basilica cistern

I suggest that you also consider the Zeynep Sultan Hotel, located on a quiet street only 2 blocks from the cistern.

perth
Level Contributor
309 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: hotels close to Blue Mosque or Basilica cistern

I recently stayed at Emine Sultan which is right near Blue Mosque and has great views of Mosque and Bosphorus from its terrace. About 100 euro inclusive of breakfast. Loved the hotel and staff.

Chicago
Level Contributor
5,256 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: hotels close to Blue Mosque or Basilica cistern

Another vote for Sultan Emine Hotel - beautiful rooms, nice bath, good views, great breakfast, and amazing staff.

LATVIA
Level Contributor
31 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: hotels close to Blue Mosque or Basilica cistern

thank you everybody,i am trying to book a hotel from those adviced but many of them are fully booked now.I hope i will suceed and there will be a hotel available.

NYC
Level Contributor
637 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: hotels close to Blue Mosque or Basilica cistern

Hotel Meddusa is less than 5 minutes from the Cisterns. Clean and safe ... but small and basic ... so may be less than what you want. Its about 40 euro a night.

Province of Milan...
Level Contributor
192 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: hotels close to Blue Mosque or Basilica cistern

We stayed at the Dersaadet, just down the hill and around the corner from the Blue Mosque. It was about a 5 minute walk.

We were there at the beginning and end of our trip and loved it. There is a terrace with a fabulous view of the B. mosque too!

Mount Dora, Florida
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
14,138 posts
243 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: hotels close to Blue Mosque or Basilica cistern

Be sure that you are contacting the hotel directly via email. Third party booking agents such as Expedia often show no rooms available, but when you contact the hotel the will have rooms.

Our favorite hotel in Sultanahmet is the Apricot. It is very small, only six rooms, but there is always a chance that they may have an opening. Be sure to email them directly.