We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Istanbul Hotels

Which Istanbul hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Franschhoek, South...
Level Contributor
10 posts
54 reviews
Save Topic
Istanbul Hotels

Does anyone have feedback on the Tan Hotel and/or the Witt Istanbul Suites. My husband and I will be in Istanbul at end of July and have shortlisted these hotels to stay at.

Any truthful comments will be appreciated.

Thanks

Istanbul, Turkey
Level Contributor
17,579 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Istanbul Hotels

Take a look in the review section as both have plenty of recent up to date reviews.Feel free to send a private message to the reviewers if you want to check on any details with them.

Istanbul
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
36,567 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Istanbul Hotels

Hi stillhill,

Those two hotels do not compare too much, because they are entirely in different class, different neighborhoods, different pricing and different rankings on the TA website. Here is a previous discussion of Tan Hotel: "tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g293974-i368-k3279…".

If you want a similiar hotel to Witt Istanbul Suites in class, ranking, luxury and pricing but with a better location right next to Sultanahmet, I suggest Sirkeci Konak Hotel which won the "Best family Hotel in the World" award for 2010. "tripadvisor.com/TravelersChoiceList-g1-cFami…".

Finally here is the hotel reviews section of TA for Istanbul: "tripadvisor.com/Hotels-g293974-Istanbul-Hote…".

good luck,

enigma...

3. Re: Istanbul Hotels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 August 2010, 05:18