We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Istanbul - Apartment or guesthouse for extended family of 6?

Calgary
Level Contributor
1,175 posts
62 reviews
Save Topic
Istanbul - Apartment or guesthouse for extended family of 6?

Am arriving from NA on August 24 and need a nice central spot to spend 2 nights before we take the overnight train to Kayseri.

Seeking a good recommendation for a reasonable spot for my extended family of 6. From 84 years old to 1 year old.

Guesthouses, hostels etc are fair game for my Dad, as long as it is clean and comfortable.

So far, have found the Tulip Guesthouse, but not much more for under 120 euro. Any ideas from those who know Istanbul better than I?

ps. Will be coming back for 6 nights in mid-Sept, and have a similar budget . have found some apartments, but not sure what else might be out there ....... open to suggestions!

With thanks

Murray

Any

Mentioned in this post
Kayseri
Kayseri
Kayseri Province, Turkey
Tulip Guesthouse
Tulip Guesthouse
605 Reviews
Istanbul, Turkey
Hostels in Istanbul
YenI Hotel
YenI Hotel
#383 of 1,193 hotels in Istanbul
Cheers Lighthouse
Cheers Lighthouse
#5 of 1,266 Speciality lodging in Istanbul
Agora Guesthouse
Agora Guesthouse
#6 of 1,266 Speciality lodging in Istanbul
Colonial Heights, VA
Level Contributor
73 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Istanbul - Apartment or guesthouse for extended family of 6?

Try links below:

www.venere.com/turkey/istanbul/…

hostelsclub.com/cheap-hostels-tr-360-Istanbu…

http://www.booking.com/hotel/tr/butterfly-apart-flat-2.en-gb.html?aid=315193;label=hotel-14495;sid=7166417994cf0413f340ac6a5e112f6c

Istanbul
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
40,006 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Istanbul - Apartment or guesthouse for extended family of 6?

Hi Murray,

Here are more links for apartments for you at Istanbul: "tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g293974-i368-k4277…".

enigma...

Mentioned in this post
3. Re: Istanbul - Apartment or guesthouse for extended family of 6?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 October 2012, 09:31