We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hii

Which Istanbul hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Alexandria, Egypt
11 posts
Save Topic
hii

where's C&A in Istanbul ?

and how can i go there from Taksim square ?

thx

Istanbul
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
35,979 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hii

Omar, C&A is at many malls. The closest one to Taksim is Cevahir mall. Take the metro from Taksim and get off the metro at Sisli, the second stop. "c-and-a.com/tr/…".

enigma...

Alexandria, Egypt
11 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: hii

thx enigma but i need to ask it's about Cevahir mail it's outlet mall or not

i need 2 know it's expensive or cheap

and am sorry if u don't mind giving me the name of metro station if i need go 2 olivem or grand bazar by metro from taksim or i have 2 go there by bus

am sorry coz i have my family and am worry about loss my way

and where can i get god stuff with good prices

Alexandria, Egypt
11 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: hii

and also i will stay at grand Halic hotel they said it's near from Takism

is it near from Cevahir mail .. i can walk 2 the mall or not

Cairo, Egypt
Level Contributor
120 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: hii

Judgeomar, you can take the bus no. 93T from Taksim Square to Olivium mall.

Alexandria, Egypt
Level Contributor
746 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: hii

grand hallic is not that much close to taksim square where u must take the metro to go to cevahir mall ,

Alexandria, Egypt
11 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: hii

where's polo Ralph Lauren stor in Istanbul ? and any outlet for polo Ralph Lauren in Istanbul

Alexandria, Egypt
Level Contributor
746 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: hii

i recomand you to go to olivuim mall by bus 93T from taxim and he will drop u 3 minute walk next to the mall, and dont forget to check the shops beside the mall , they are really cheap and a lot of baby clothes , C&A in cevahir mall is great and big store with very good prices and also easy to reach by underground from Taxim and it is full of egyptian as usual , i do not recommand grand hallic hotel at all

Alexandria, Egypt
11 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: hii

thx ya za3emm .. am change grand halic hotel and i will stay at santa ottoman hotel i think it's very close from taksim .. and u don't answer me where can i find polo Ralph Lauren store ?? there is U S polo at olivuim but am ask about Ralph lauren polo

and alot of thx egyptmmx

Istanbul
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
35,979 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: hii

Judgeomar, Polo Ralph Lauren store is at Istinye Park Mall. Simply take the metro from Taksim to Ataturk Oto Sanayi stop and board the free shuttle bus of the mall there. Return back the same way. For high fashion clothes, have a look at the following links: "…global-blue.com/1V4e009eb281968189.cde", and "http://stores.ralphlauren.com/default.aspx?".

good luck,

enigma...

Edited: 09 July 2011, 21:40
10. Re: hii

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 October 2012, 08:19