We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bosphore dinner cruise

Alexandria, Egypt
Level Contributor
792 posts
43 reviews
Save Topic
bosphore dinner cruise

can anyone tell me where can i have this cruise , i am not talking about the criuises that are announce in web site and they come to pick ur from ur hotels , they are with around 60 euro , i am talking about the similar kind of cruise but u go to it and they are cheaper

Istanbul
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
37,388 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: bosphore dinner cruise

egyptmmx, You are talking about the thr municipal moonlight cruise. You can eat dinner either at the ferry or at Anadolu Kavagi, the last stop Here is the schedule: "sehirhatlari.com.tr/2010_2011_Kis_Tarifesi-c…". It leaves from Eminonu at 19.25 and is back at Eminonu at 00.10. This beautiful moonlight tour will cost you only 20 TL/person (excluding ferry dinner).

good luck,

enigma...

2. Re: bosphore dinner cruise

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 October 2012, 22:16