We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

atlasjet booking online

Which Istanbul hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
California
Level Contributor
1,001 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
atlasjet booking online

I found a great fare for round trip from Istanbul to Izmir. As I understand it, the airline will provide a free shuttle to Secluk and back to the airport.

I would like to check in online but it states I need to pay by virtual credit card and have a Jetmil card number. The application for the jetmil Is not in English. How can I get the card? I would prefer online check in as opposed to waiting at the counter for a ticket.

Also, I will be flying from Kayseri to Istanbul arriving at 8 A.M and taking the Atlasjet flight leaving at 9:20 A.M.to Izmir. Do I need to go through passport control or just go to the ticket counter to check in for flight to Izmir?

Sorry, but one last question...arrive at Izmir airport at 10:20 A.M to take the free shuttle to Secluk. I plan to stay one overnight.

On the following day, should I take the 11:30 A.M or 2 P.M flight back to Istanbul on May 23, 2012. I will have the remainder of my time in Istanbul and will leave for an early flight to Germany on May 30, 2012

Thanks in advance.

Edited: 25 January 2012, 03:28
Istanbul
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
35,979 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: atlasjet booking online

silCA,

You do not need Jetmil number or identity number to proceed with the booking process. Just leave those boxes blank. Jetmil is Atlas Jet FF program but since you will not be flying this airline often, you do not need to become a member. And Identity number is for Turkish Citizens only.

By the way Onur Air also has free airport pick up at Izmir for Selcuk.

You do not go thru passport control, of course. These are domestic flights from Kayseri to Istanbul and from Istanbul to Izmir.(Sun Express and Pegasus Airlines have direct flights from Kayseri to Izmir).

Since you have ample time in Istanbul, I would take the later 2.00 PM flight back to Istanbul. You can discover Selcuk and Sirince village nearby in the morning maybe.

good luck,

enigma...

2. Re: atlasjet booking online

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 March 2013, 09:17