We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Summer Sale and Shopping Festival 2012

Cairo, Egypt
3 posts
Save Topic
Summer Sale and Shopping Festival 2012

hey all i would like to know when will be the shopping festival in turkey also i heard that there will be sale on that time iam travelling for shopping so i need to know which is better whether to travel during the festival or wait for 1 month and travel during the summer sale ? iam more interested in buying from shops in istiklal kadessi and cavahir mall street (like mango , Zara ,,,etc) so can you please tell me when they will be having their lowest prices time ?

Thanks for Helping :)

Daily Istanbul Tours
Sightseeing Tours, Walking Tours, City Tours, Private Tours, Shopping Tours
Istanbul on Food - Culinary Tours
Cultural Tours, Shopping Tours, Walking Tours, Private Tours, Food Tours
Zeki Ciftci - Professional Tour Guide
Food Tours, City Tours, Night Tours, Private Tours, Shopping Tours
Kapali Carsi
Flea & Street Markets
Istanbul
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
37,388 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Summer Sale and Shopping Festival 2012

Nancyy, ıstanbul Shopping festival is between 9th and 29th of June 2012. Have a look. "http://www.istshopfest.com/". Some come at that time for great sales. Otherwise sales are going on in Istanbul all the time.

good luck,

enigma...

Cairo, Egypt
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Summer Sale and Shopping Festival 2012

Hello Enigma and many thanks for your reply but i need to know exactly when there will be better sale on clothing , during the festival (from9 june till 29th ) or the ordinary summer sale in end of july till august ???

look i went before to isatnbul but this was in winter sale and i loved shopping there so this time iam planning to go but in the summer but i want to do alot of shopping so i need the higher sale and the lowest prices

waiting for your reply

Cairo, Al Qahirah...
Level Contributor
12 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Summer Sale and Shopping Festival 2012

Hi Nancy, I am sorry for not answering your question, but I need to ask when was your visit to Istanbul during the winter sale, as I am planning to be there but I need to decide between 12 MArch or during the eastern in April, would you please mention your visit date? Will appreciate your soonest reply

Cairo, Al Qahirah...
Level Contributor
12 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Summer Sale and Shopping Festival 2012

I will be going for shopping

Alexandria, Egypt
Level Contributor
792 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Summer Sale and Shopping Festival 2012

Samar , i have been before in istanbul during easter and there was sale , not the usual sale but olivuim mall was full of baskets outside shops and so on , i guess there is always things are in sales in april , not sure what this year will be due that the shopping will be in june , but i will go on this year in the same time , things in istanbul is mixed dont know when is the official sales because every time we go there is something u find in every shop in sale even if we travel in summer

Tehran, Iran
Level Contributor
74 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Summer Sale and Shopping Festival 2012

Dear nancy if u get answer tell me please. there is very rare report of the last festival 2011 and I dont know if there is a big sale or not. some people said sale at the end of July and beginning of August is very good .I am confused .

Istanbul
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
37,388 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Summer Sale and Shopping Festival 2012

afsi_SH, This year preparations are underway for a great festival in June. This years shopping fest will be greater than ever. I suggest that you come in June to benefit from this event. "http://www.istshopfest.com/".

enigma...

Istanbul, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
3,983 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Summer Sale and Shopping Festival 2012

Hi,

Last year shopping fest was disappointment. Instead of sales, there were longer shopping hours, lotteries, concerts etc. Also, some brands are not willing to be a part of it. Prefer end of season sales for cheaper prices.

Alper

http://locallypera.blogspot.com

http://kozano.wordpress.com

Tehran, Iran
Level Contributor
74 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Summer Sale and Shopping Festival 2012

thank you Enigma, you are always ready to help :)

Cairo, Egypt
1 post
Save Reply
10. Re: Summer Sale and Shopping Festival 2012

Dear Alper, kindly tell me when exactly is the end of season for better summer sale?? thnxxxx