We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Motorcycle fair March 1st - 4th

Which Istanbul hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Kyrenia, Cyprus
Destination Expert
for Kyrenia
Level Contributor
1,447 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Motorcycle fair March 1st - 4th

Hi

I'm coming over to Istanbul and hope to attend the Motorcycle fair

which I'm told is held at Lütfi Kýrdar Rumeli Exhibition Centre.

I have booked a Hotel in Sultanhamet, Is the exhibition Centre, easy to get to?

Ashamed to say that after 6 Years of living in North Cyprus (Kuzey Kibris), this will be My 1st trip to Istanbul..

Thank you

Istanbul
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
36,567 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Motorcycle fair March 1st - 4th

ttoli, welcome to Istanbul. Lutfi Kırdar Exhibit hall is not too far away. Simply get on the tram at Sultanahmet and get off at Kabatas (terminus) and get on the underground funicular and go to Taksim. You can walk from Taksim to Lutfi Kırdar in about 15 minutes. Lutfi Kırdar is behind Istanbul Hilton.

However at the following link it says this year the fair will be held at Istanbul Trade Center at Yesilkoy (next to airport), and you should check on that. "http://www.motoplus.org/eng/index.asp". To get there simply take the suburban local train from Sirkeci station to Yesilkoy stop and take a taxi from there to the fair grounds.

good luck,

enigma...

Kyrenia, Cyprus
Destination Expert
for Kyrenia
Level Contributor
1,447 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Motorcycle fair March 1st - 4th

enigma Bey

Thank you

3. Re: Motorcycle fair March 1st - 4th

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 June 2013, 10:18