We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

how to get to ORA outlet mall & Armoni park outlet center

Which Istanbul hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Alexandria, Egypt
Level Contributor
760 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
how to get to ORA outlet mall & Armoni park outlet center

can anyone suggest is it worth to visit these 2 outlet malls?? and if i wish to visit them how to go there , i am staying in aksary , i guess Ora has a shuttle bus from otogar , is it true

i bet you Enigma will help me in these info

Istanbul
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
36,286 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: how to get to ORA outlet mall & Armoni park outlet center

egyptmmx, Now you are becoming an expert on the malls in Istanbul. Ora Outlet Center, "http://www.ora.com.tr/", is definitely worth a visit. Take the metro from Aksaray to Otogar and use the shuttle bus of Ora to get to Ora nearby. I would skip the Armoni. You can also visit Forum Istanbul Mall nearby (and its beautiful Aquarium and Ice Museum) if you have not done so already.

good luck,

enigma...

Alexandria, Egypt
Level Contributor
760 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: how to get to ORA outlet mall & Armoni park outlet center

in fact i have visited all the well known malls , as you know i am an old traveler to istanbul so this time i want new malls i have not discovered yet but all i am worry to pay large amount on taxis and then the malls not deserve to see it , so WHERE CAN I FIND THE SHUTTLE BUS OF ORA MALL , when i exist from OtOGAR METRO STATION , also regarding Deposit mall , what bus should i take when i m staying in aksaray " Direction pls"

Istanbul
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
36,286 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: how to get to ORA outlet mall & Armoni park outlet center

egptmmx, you have to ask that at Otogar. It is big. You can also call the Ora mall and ask them. To go to Deposite Mall, take the bus Number 34 or 146B from Eminonu and get off at Ataturk Boulevard stop. That is it.

enigma...

Lattakia, Al...
Level Contributor
78 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: how to get to ORA outlet mall & Armoni park outlet center

how to go from Taksim to Ora Outlet?

Istanbul
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
36,286 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: how to get to ORA outlet mall & Armoni park outlet center

Sara, take the bus No. 83O from Taksim to Otogar and follow the instructions above.

enigma...

New York
Level Contributor
17 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: how to get to ORA outlet mall & Armoni park outlet center

Their web site claims, there is free shuttle from several different locations. From Taksim, it leaves at 13:00, in front of AKM Cultural center: oraoutlet.com.tr/tr/ora-outlet/bize-ulasin

New York
Level Contributor
17 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: how to get to ORA outlet mall & Armoni park outlet center

Check this link for free shuttle info: oraoutlet.com.tr/tr/ora-outlet/bize-ulasin

Alexandria, Egypt
Level Contributor
760 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: how to get to ORA outlet mall & Armoni park outlet center

the web is in turkish , so we will never know the place , like from otogar metro station where it will be the shuttle?

Istanbul
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
36,286 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: how to get to ORA outlet mall & Armoni park outlet center

egypt...., There is only one service shuttle bus from Taksim at 1.00 PM, but there are 20 of them from Otogar. Go to Otogar by municipal bus from Taksim and wait for the shuttle bus in front of the Petrol Ofisi (PO) gas station at the exit of Otogar. "oraoutlet.com.tr/tr/ora-outlet/bize-ulasin".

enigma...

10. Re: how to get to ORA outlet mall & Armoni park outlet center

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 04:41