We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Boat to kadikoy from Eminunu or from Katabas?

Which Istanbul hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Alexandria, Egypt
Level Contributor
745 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
Boat to kadikoy from Eminunu or from Katabas?

Can anyone tell me from which prier the boat to kadikoy and can you send me the link to the boat timing

Istanbul, Turkey
Level Contributor
4,017 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Boat to kadikoy from Eminunu or from Katabas?

egypmmmx,

For the Kadıköy ferry, you have to go to the Kadıköy Ferry Pier in Eminönü. It is clearly marked. You can't miss it! The ferry fares will be discounted by 50% until the maintenance of the second Bosphorus Bridge will be completed.

Here is the schedule:

http://www.sehirhatlari.com.tr/Uploads/Şehir-Hatları-Yaz-Tarifesi.pdf

Borus

Edited: 14 August 2012, 10:21
Margate South Africa
Level Contributor
84 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Boat to kadikoy from Eminunu or from Katabas?

How long will it take to complete the maintenance of the bridge? We are visiting mid October... with my luck the bridge will be all fixed up & the discount fares no longer offered... will enjoy the ride anyway!

Istanbul, Turkey
Level Contributor
4,017 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Boat to kadikoy from Eminunu or from Katabas?

cynsharr,

It was announced as August 30 but you never know. They have been working day and night to complete it. It's the main artery for the international freight transportation between Europe and Asia.

Borus

Edited: 14 August 2012, 13:38
4. Re: Boat to kadikoy from Eminunu or from Katabas?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 August 2013, 22:17