We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wine shops in sultanahmet

Level Contributor
37 posts
Save Topic
Wine shops in sultanahmet

Hello

Are there any wine shops in sultanamhet, please?

Many thanks

Yaya

Surrey, UK
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
7,098 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wine shops in sultanahmet

There are plenty of small shops that sell wine but no specific wine shops that I know of.

Istanbul, Turkey
Level Contributor
167 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wine shops in sultanahmet

hi,

there is assyrian winehouse,

Adress: Sokollu Paşa Oteli Şehit Mehmet Paşa Sok. No:5/7 Eminönü İstanbu

Telefon:

90|212|5181790

you can find it from ggle maps... so close to sultanahmet

Istanbul
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
36,849 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wine shops in sultanahmet

Yaya, welcome to Istanbul.

I donot specifically recall a wine shop at Sultanahmet but there is a good one at Taksim called La Cave. Have a look at the following thread: "tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g293974-i368-k2717…". Also you might like to visit some of the new wine bars in Istanbul. One of them is "Wine and Bite", located at the trendy Akaretler Row Houses, on Sair Nedim street. It has excellent Corvus wines from Bozcaada. The second one is called "Rouge" on Lamartin street at Talimhane area of Taksim. It serves over 260 varieties of the best Turkish and international brands. Finally I recently visited Sensus wine bar, at the Anemon hotel right next to Galata tower. It is an excellent wine bar. "www.anemonhotels.com/360/galata/index.html"

good luck,

enigma....

4. Re: Wine shops in sultanahmet

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 August 2013, 06:15