We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ATMs at international airport?

London, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
1 review
Save Topic
ATMs at international airport?

Can anyone confirm that there are ATMs at Istanbul's international airport?

I ask only because I know other airports that I regularly visit without a service in sight for arriving travellers, including ATMs.

Chicago
Level Contributor
5,405 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ATMs at international airport?

Yes, Ataturk has ATMs at the airport. If you can, get the cash then buy a bottle of water or something. That way, you'll have small change to pay the taxi.

Have a great trip!

London, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: ATMs at international airport?

Thanks, Globe2

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that my 7 nights' stay at the hotel is going to produce free airport transfers - at least they are promised for those booking direct, as I have done.

But getting some change is a good idea. Thanks.

What are the notes you are most likely to get from an ATM?

Trondheim
Level Contributor
1,484 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: ATMs at international airport?

That varies. But mostly 50s, it depends on the amount as well.

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
16,916 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: ATMs at international airport?

Globe2, could you tell me where the atm's are located for international arrivals at Ataturk? Our experience is that they are usually located near baggage or the car rental counters.

Thank you!

Istanbul
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
37,387 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: ATMs at international airport?

siouxxie, The ATM's are located at many places. First you will see them upon arrival before you come and join the visa line. Then there are also many located at the arrivals hall, after you clear the customs."ataturkairport.com/tr-TR/…gelishepsicon.pdf".

enigma...

Kadikale, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Turgutreis
Level Contributor
3,537 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: ATMs at international airport?

I know there's definitely one right by the exit to the outside.

7. Re: ATMs at international airport?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 September 2013, 10:17