We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trip Report - Turkey

Ancaster, Canada
Level Contributor
440 posts
151 reviews
Save Topic
Trip Report - Turkey

My husband and I have returned from our whirlwind 16 days in Turkey. We want to express our profound thanks to everyone on here that was so helpful, especially enigma2007 and borusthetaurus.

While we were away, I recorded short videos of myself describing the day(s) so I wouldn’t forget all that we did. Now, these trip reports won’t be the best you’ve read, but I’ll share our experiences, starting in the Selcuk forum.

London, United...
Level Contributor
6,888 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Trip Report - Turkey

Hi Summersky,

I somehow missed your wonderful trip reports when posted back in September, but have greatly enjoyed accompanying you on your journey and ramblings from Selcuk - Pamukkale - Olu Deniz - Cirali - Antalya - Cappadocia and finally Istanbul - all places we have visited over the years. Thank you very much for your posts and reminiscences!

Istanbul
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
37,951 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Trip Report - Turkey

summersky, You are most welcome and thanks for all those excellent trip reports. Maybe you can also put them alltogether and publish as one trip report at this forum as Istanbul forum has the greatest number of readers. I just read your Selcuk report and found it very useful.

enigma...

Ancaster, Canada
Level Contributor
440 posts
151 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Trip Report - Turkey

Thanks to both of you. Enigma, I will do that if you think it will help someone.

4. Re: Trip Report - Turkey

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 December 2013, 23:17