We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

how can i reach optimum outlet

mansoura, egypt
2 posts
Save Topic
how can i reach optimum outlet

i will visit istanbul from october 5th for 5 days. i will stay in taksim. What is the best way to go to optimum outlet and viaport outlet?

Istanbul
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
37,120 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: how can i reach optimum outlet

ashraf, welcome to Istanbul.

For Optimum mall, take the funicular from Taksim to Kabatas, the ferry from Kabatas to Kadikoy and the metro from Kadikoy to Yeni Sahra stop.

For Viaport mall, take the dolmush (shared van) from Taksim to Bostanci and the free Viaport service bus from Bostanci pier to Viaport Mall.

good luck,

enigma...

durban
Level Contributor
64 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: how can i reach optimum outlet

Hi. How long do above trips take and are these outlets worth visiting?

Alexandria, Egypt
Level Contributor
783 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: how can i reach optimum outlet

well , there is also another option is to take directly the dolmush from taxim square to kadikoy with TL 5.5 and he will drop you in front of the underground station ( Metro) take the metro to Yani shara stop , while yiou get out you will walk to the mall , it is near .for viaport you can take the IDO seabus from katabas prier it cost you TL 4.75 using istanbulkart and you will get to bostanci prier the bus mall is taking off in front of the prier but be carefull first bus is at 12.00 and the IDO sea bus arrive at 11.15 so yiu will have 45 minutes standing doing nothing , the shuttle bus take almost 45 minutes to reach the mall and the IDO bus is 25 minutes

4. Re: how can i reach optimum outlet

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 December 2013, 10:17