We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bakrkoy bazar

Which Istanbul hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Cairo, Egypt
Level Contributor
156 posts
1 review
Save Topic
bakrkoy bazar

hi i went to this bazar with one of my friends on of my visits to istanbul we too the tram of zeytounborny and then we too a kind of train or metro i do not remember quite well where i came out of the station and found myself exactly anear the begining of the bazar. can u help me by telling me how to go the same way from aksray and taksim as i am not sure where i will be staying this time thanks

Istanbul
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
36,570 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: bakrkoy bazar

semsema, here is the Bakırkoy Pazarı on Saturdays. "…blogspot.com/2011/04/bakrkoy-pazar.html". From Aksaray take the metro to Bakirkoy stop. That's it. From Taksim, take the funicular to Kabatas, the tram from Kabatas to Zeytinburnu and the metro from Zeytinburnu to Bakirkoy.

enigma...

Alexandria, Egypt
Level Contributor
779 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: bakrkoy bazar

well the market is just beside the station when you take the metro from aksaray to bakrikoy and you go out of the station take your left and walk 50 meter you will find on your left malahy go inside it and you will find teh beging of the market , if you are in taxim take any bus which go to aksaray , you will find the names of the station on the right of the bus and drop in aksaray and walk to the metro , very very easy to reach and it is so clear market

3. Re: bakrkoy bazar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 November 2013, 10:17