We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

summer vacation

Which Istanbul hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Cairo, Al Qahirah...
4 posts
Save Topic
summer vacation

please would you help me when the summer season start at Istanbul and when the summer sale start please.

cause i want to get the summer wears from laleli but i don't know when the sale start. thanks

Edited: 02 January 2013, 14:20
Istanbul, Turkey
Level Contributor
4,017 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: summer vacation

Marwa,

I think your question about "summer season" is related to fashion season. Right? It is called "spring-summer" season and it starts in April and ends in August. The big season clearance sale is from end/Jul to end/Sept.

Hope this helps

Borus

Edited: 02 January 2013, 14:30
Alexandria, Egypt
Level Contributor
746 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: summer vacation

well , in fact in 2012 i have been to istanbul 2 times , in April during feast celebration and in the begining in september , all i can say that in April the clothes prices and discounted item were a lot better than in September , honestly speaking i didnt find any better deal in september which suppose to be a clearence season but in the opposite side i found that a lot of shops in April has made huge discount on some items like H&M , i bought from H&M a sweatshirt with 15 TL in april and in September i found it with 45 TL in the same shop . also previous year 2011 in April i found that on olivuim mall was a big sales and every shop was putting stands in front of it with very cheap items which i never found in september season

istanbul
Level Contributor
166 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: summer vacation

Summer Season will start from 01 04 to 31 10

Cairo, Al Qahirah...
4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: summer vacation

thank you so much :))

5. Re: summer vacation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 January 2014, 07:16