We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Prime Class Lounge

Which Istanbul hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
119 posts
Save Topic
Prime Class Lounge

Hi,

I have a layover of 6 hours at Istanbul's airport on my way to Paris from Antalya and I think I would really love a good sleep that night. So I thought maybe I could try to access one of the lounges at the airport. I just wanted to confirm that this link: http://www.primeclass.com.tr/en/index.htm is basically telling me that I'd need to pay 29 euros+tax/person to access the lounge to rest, right?

Also, just to be sure I would not need to worry bout any of my checked baggage, right?

Istanbul
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
36,570 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Prime Class Lounge

RSddiqui, yes you can pay and access this lounge and you do not have to worry about your checked baggage.

enigma...

London, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Prime Class Lounge

Does this lounge have sleeping facilities x

Istanbul
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
36,570 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Prime Class Lounge

No, it is not a hotel. There is an airport hotel airside that you can use for sleeping.

enigma...

London, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Prime Class Lounge

Thanks ,sorry just Thai airways first class lounge has little suites to sleep in and we are flying in on them ,so didn't know if this lounge had this facilities .thanks so much for your help I will book the airport hotel for a good rest :)

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
119 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Prime Class Lounge

No suites but I had emailed them earlier asking bout the facilities and this is what they said:

"Pre-booking is not needed as you can pay and use easily upon your access. The “Primeclass Lounge” which also provides you with shower and a comfortable staying facilities is located on the second floor of both the domestic and international departure terminals at İstanbul Atatürk International Airport.There is a massage seat there and you can use it.

The regular fee is 30 € + VAT / pax for 8 hour-use.

PS: You can benefit from the special offer if you use the lounge between 07:00-19:00, lounge fee will be 18 Euro(inc. VAT)"

Not sure if a massage chair would be comfortable enough for you to take a nap on it.

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
119 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Prime Class Lounge

PS, enigma thanks for your response earlier. Weird that I never thanked you.

BAKU
Level Contributor
22 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Prime Class Lounge

Thanks. That's useful to know. Anywhere to get away from the crowds at IST is worth 30 Euros of anybody's money!

Level Contributor
270 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Prime Class Lounge

I have the same problem....I'll arrive in IST at 15.45 from IAH and the next filght is at 20.40...we have an infant..the lounge could be a solution but with our flights we can not use the special offer... :(

Istanbul
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
36,570 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Prime Class Lounge

Omar, You could use the lounge between 4.00p and 7.00p and then move to a nice cafe at the transit area, to wait for your next flight at 8.40p. Besides there is a great duty free shopping center at the airport.

enigma...

Level Contributor
270 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Prime Class Lounge

We had the same Idea :)

The lounge is in the international transit?