We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Denizli Cardak Airport -- Pamukkale

Which Istanbul hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Nagoya, Japan
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Topic
Denizli Cardak Airport -- Pamukkale

Hi, I was wondering whether anyone could tell me if Turkish Airlines still has a shuttle bus service from Denizli Cardak Airport to the bus station in Denizli? I read about a Turkish Airlines shuttle on a different forum but despite checking the internet and Turkish Airlines homepage I couldn't find any information about this.

Has the service been stopped? If so I'd like to know how to go from the airport to Pamukkale by bus and also if anyone knows how much does a taxi cost (2 people)?

Thank you!

JBDT72

Istanbul
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
36,286 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Denizli Cardak Airport -- Pamukkale

JBD, Baytur company is running the Turkish Airlines bus services from Cardak to Denizli: "ismailbaytur.com/index.php/8-slide/26-cardak…". So there will be a bus waiting for your flight. Here are the bus schedules. "ismailbaytur.com/index.php/…servis-saatleri". They run both ways, from and to the airport. Use google translate.

enigma...

Nagoya, Japan
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Denizli Cardak Airport -- Pamukkale

Enigma, thank you very much for your reply. I would if you dont mind, like to confirm my understanding of Baytur's bus service. The service is only from Cardak to Denizli, from Denizli I need to find another bus company to take me to Pamukkale. Is that correct?

Thanks again...

JBDT72

Istanbul
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
36,286 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Denizli Cardak Airport -- Pamukkale

JBDT72, that is correct. From Denizli Otogar (Main Bus Terminal) take another dolmush (shared van) to Pamukkale.

enigma...

imperia
Level Contributor
18 posts
131 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Denizli Cardak Airport -- Pamukkale

I will have the same necessity next August, so I've found this:www.tours4turkey.com or from www.cardak.dhmi.gov.tr/havaalaniari (official web site of airport) there is private taxi for 50TL (4 people). berica

Wroclaw, Poland
Level Contributor
3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Denizli Cardak Airport -- Pamukkale

Enigma: and what about transfers after Pegasus flights? Also Baytur to Denizli and from Denizli to Pammukale? We will land at 21.25.

Could you help us, please: from Pammukale we have to go to Nazilli. What is the best and not very expensive way? We are 4 adults + 1 baby.

Wroclaw, Poland
Level Contributor
3 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Denizli Cardak Airport -- Pamukkale

Berica: ?puedes colocar, por favor, otro enlace para este taxi a 50TL? el :http://www.cardak.dhmi.gov.tr/havaalaniari

no me funciona y me pierdo en las paginas en turco ;)

Se puede preguntar ?Que hotel eligiste?

saludos desde Polonia

Aneta (estoy escribiendo de la cuenta de mi marido, jeje)

Edited: 13 July 2013, 07:08
Istanbul
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
36,286 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Denizli Cardak Airport -- Pamukkale

Alexander, there is a Pegasus service to Denizli after very flight. It is10 TL.

Take a minibus from Pamukkale to Denizli Otogar and a bus from Otogar to Nazilli. This is the cheapest way.

enigma...

Wroclaw, Poland
Level Contributor
3 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Denizli Cardak Airport -- Pamukkale

Enigma: thanks a lot!

Regards

Alexander

Bangalore
Level Contributor
3 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Denizli Cardak Airport -- Pamukkale

Hi Enigma,

Thanks for your always valuable information. I see that pegasus flight arrives at night 8.30 PM. Do you think even at that time i can vouch for a shuttle to denizli and then a dolmus to pamukkale?

Thanks in advance.

Bharath

Istanbul
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
36,286 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Denizli Cardak Airport -- Pamukkale

bharathdude, No problem. You can manage to reach Pamukkale at that time.

enigma...