We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Büyük Çamlıca Tepesi from Sultanahmet

Mar del Plata...
Level Contributor
209 posts
58 reviews
Save Topic
Büyük Çamlıca Tepesi from Sultanahmet

Hi,

I'd like to know if can I go to Büyük Çamlıca Tepesi from Sultanahmet using public transportation.

Cheers,

Jorge

Kayakoy, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
9,167 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Büyük Çamlıca Tepesi from Sultanahmet

İ cannot answer your question really, but İ'd like to say here that visiting Camlica was one of the biggest disappointments of İstanbul (actually the one and only). Especially if you have to make a long trip get there you better choose another destination.

To get good views of İstanbul at the moment nothing beats Sapphire tower, you go to the 54th floor (18 TL pp) and you can see as far as the Black Sea, almost all Bosphorus, the sea of Marmara, the Prince's islands, Atatürk airport...

2. Re: Büyük Çamlıca Tepesi from Sultanahmet

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 February 2014, 06:19